purchase Lyrica Winter Maintenance Tips
There are important auto maintenance jobs / safety checks that are specific to winter driving. With any change of season, you should do regular maintenance here are some specific winter maintenance tips
1) http://azteenmagazine.com/tag/water-damage-calgary/ Check your antifreeze. A Vehicle contains a 50/50 mix of water and antifreeze. Make sure the level is at the full/max line, and is a 50/50 mixture.
2) http://oceanadesigns.net/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://oceanadesigns.net/envira/brownie/ Inspect your tires. The National Highway Transportation Safety Board says you need at least 2/32″ of depth to be safe.
3) Check your tire pressure which changes with the temperature outside a 10 degree drop can cause lower air pressure in the tires
4) Use winter tires not all season. All season tires are a misnomer. They are not geared for serious winter weather and super icy roads.
5) Replace your wipers before and after winter. They get degraded, damaged.
6) Check your windshield washer fluid . Ensure your windshield fluid is rated for your winter temperatures, and have lots on hand for the wet, filthy splashes to your windshield are coming.
7) Have your battery checked cold weather can be hard on your battery it taken more energy to start a cold engine
Call us at 204 885-5901 or drop by today